The bed and breakfast sector is an important part of tourism. It is growing up very fast and the trend does not seem to stop – especially young people and travellers often decide to stay in a B&B.
What is a B&B? According to a dictionary, it is explained as:
- An accommodation offered by an inn, hotel, or especially a private home, consisting of a room for the night and breakfast the next morning for one inclusive price.
- An inn, hotel, or private home offering such an accommodation. Abbreviation: B&B
(Dictionary Reference, 2013)
The main question is: Are bed and breakfast offers a real concurrence for hotels?
- BNB. (2013). Retrieved from http://www.bnb.ch/index.php?p=carte&c=b3
- Dictionary Reference. (2013). Retrieved from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bed-and-breakfast
- Abkowitz, A. (2013). A New Crop of Bed and Breakfasts. The Wall Street Journal.
- Dash, D. K. (2008). Bed and breakfast scheme finds many takers. Times of India.
- Ruiz, G. (2011). Le brilliant réveil du bed and breakfast. L’Hebdo, 38-40.