This blog is maintained by the students of the School of Management & Tourism in Sierre (Switzeland) in the framework of their tourism courses of the first and second year.
The School of Management & Tourism offers a degree course in Tourism, which leads to the award of a Bachelor of Science HES-SO in Tourism. The School, located in the heart of the sunny Valais canton, offers a bilingual (French/German) programme. Since September 2011, the course is also offered in English.
- an internationally recognised diploma
- a practically-oriented programme, developed in collaboration with internationally renowned destinations and companies
- a programme in English, French and/or German
- over 25 years’ experience in tourism
- a unique opportunity to meet students from Switzerland and abroad.
- A practically-oriented study programme
- 5 theoretical semesters and an internship in semester 6
- 2 weeks of seminars in various tourist regions